[MojoMojo] MojoMojo n00b

Bernhard Graf list-mojomojo at augensalat.de
Wed Apr 29 19:39:06 GMT 2009

On Mon, 27. April 2009, Bernhard Graf wrote:

> I installed MojoMojo today from the git repo and playing a little bit
> with it. It looks really promising, but I have a few things that
> don't work (yet?).

No answers? I wonder what this means...

- no ideas ?
- lack of interest ?
- I'm lying - there aren't any errors ?
- nobody else on this list ?

> Saving an edited page for the first time results in a Catalyst
> "Please come back later" page. The internal error message is
>
> [error] MojoMojo::Schema::Result::Page::content(): Column
> content_version not loaded or not passed to new() prior to insert()
> on MojoMojo::Model::DBIC::Page=3DHASH(0x64c1488) trying to resolve
> relationship (maybe you forgot to call ->reload_from_storage to get
> defaults from the
> db) at
> /home/graf/perl/mojomojo/script/../lib/MojoMojo/Controller/PageAdmin.
>pm line 126
>
> Actually a page with empty content is created.
> When I press back and press "save" again, it works (=3D update).

This seems to be related to the following:
http://n2.nabble.com/DBIx::Class-0.08100-released-to-CPAN-td2659408.html

This brought me on the right track, I think. Patch is attached.

BTW: Is there a reason, why MojoMojo doesn't use any DB transactions?
-- =

Bernhard Graf