[MojoMojo] Install Problem

rstaats rstaats at netteq.com
Tue Mar 17 05:17:57 GMT 2009

Hello,

  I am attempting to install MojoMojo but I am not having success :).  I
have followed the steps in the installation doc and when I get to the last
part to test it out I get the following error (IP replaced with xxx):

[root at ip-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx MojoMojo-0.999027]# /usr/bin/mojomojo_server.pl -p
3000
[info] /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MojoMojo/root/themes/default does not
exist
You can connect to your server at
http://ip-xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx.ip.secureserver.net:3000

I beleive it means it can't find the default theme location, which makes
sense as that dir does not exist. I do see another dir that looks like it
might be the correct one but I'm not sure. It is:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MojoMojo/root/static/themes/default

When I browse to the site the following error appears next:

[error] Couldn't render template "undef error - Modification of
non-creatable array value attempted, subscript -1 at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/MojoMojo/Schema/ResultSet/Page.pm line 78.

This is a vanilla install so I'm not sure what I should do to correct this.
Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.