[MojoMojo] MojoMojo extensions: Special Pages

Rob Hoelz rob at hoelzro.net
Sat Nov 28 19:39:01 GMT 2009

Hello MM folk,

I've finished the first iteration of my special pages implementation, which are like the special pages found in Mediawiki and I have explained in an earlier post.  The code for special pages can be found at my GitHub here:

http://github.com/hoelzro/mojomojo/tree/special-pages

The implementation is far from complete; I just wanted to get something out there for critiquing.  Currently, the implementation features the ability to add special pages under /special/ by creating Catalyst controllers under the MojoMojo::Extensions namespace.  The example I wrote up is the Counter special page, which is just a basic counter.  If you have interest in this feature or just some free time, feel free to clone my repo and evaluate my code.

Thanks,
Rob