[MojoMojo] Re: How to add a new theme

Enrico Sorcinelli enrico.sorcinelli at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 21:52:50 GMT 2009

Hi all,

> There is any doc/readme/notes about naming convention, .tt
> explaination list (that is, which .tt files we should/could override)
> and/or MojoMojo CSS styles?
> Of course I just started working over purple-pleasure theme for excercise.

In the meantime, I wrote a simple script that generates some useful
info like that:

http://pod2.perl.org/mm_css.html

(ok the secret has gone :-), I would use MojoMojo for the POD2
translation project wiki).

The ouptut is very simple and the script shuold be improved (currenty
it matches only first word after id="... or class="... under root/base
directory), but it contains a kind of map between theme.css
styles/classes and its usage on templates.

Of course, the classes/ids - .tt maps is the easy part of the work... :-)
much more hard is to discover what templates do and which templates
are better suitable to customize

Best

    - Enrico