[MojoMojo] SMTP mail settings (tried both localhost and mailserver) in mojomojo.conf

Diego Kuperman diego at freekeylabs.com
Thu Jan 28 04:46:02 GMT 2010

Hello!,

On 1/27/10 10:33 PM, Mateu X. Hunter wrote:
> I have solid luck with postfix installed and:
>
>   email   SMTP
>   email   localhost
>   system_mail Default Installation <noreply at mojomojo.org>
>
> for the mail config in mojomojo.conf

hm, it seems that it works for you (and for me) because default config
from MojoMojo::View::Email is helping you:

http://github.com/marcusramberg/mojomojo/blob/master/lib/MojoMojo/View/Email.pm

(sending from localhost)

I'm not sure, but following the email plugin docs, the config should be
diferent (as they need a diferent host):

__PACKAGE__->config(
            sender => {
                mailer => 'SMTP',
                mailer_args => {
                    host     => '192.168.4.2'
            }
          }
        }
    );

http://search.cpan.org/~dhoss/Catalyst-View-Email-0.20/lib/Catalyst/View/Email.pm#CONFIGURATION

I didn't tested myself, but it looks reasonable to me. Please tell me if
this make it work so I can update my config too :p

-dk