[MojoMojo] SMTP mail settings (tried both localhost and mailserver) in mojomojo.conf

Diego Kuperman diego at freekeylabs.com
Thu Jan 28 06:27:41 GMT 2010

On 1/28/10 1:56 AM, Larry Marso wrote:
> Indeed, that does the trick.  Thank you.

Excellent!

> Is there any input into mojomojo_local.conf that
> would reproduce this lower level configuration?

hm, I think this will do it:

    <sender>
        mailer SMTP
        <mailer_args>
            host 192.168.4.2
        </mailer_args>
    </sender>

I'm not sure as I'm more a yaml guy. If it work I'm not sure if there is
a nicer way to write that, so: does it work for you?, does someone knows
if there is a nicer way to write that?... I would like to update the
default config on the repo to show that instead of the current buggy one ;)

-dk