[MojoMojo] Feature requests

Marcus Ramberg marcus at nordaaker.com
Sat Jun 19 21:37:00 GMT 2010

Hi Jurnell.

Your changes sound very useful. I'm sorry I don't have much to
contribute with regards to Kerberos new user registration, as I don't
know Kerberos very well, but the realm fallthrough support sounds
great, I am sure some people would want to auth their wiki against
LDAP as well, for instance.

The easiest way for me to accept contributions is if you fork MojoMojo
on github and send me a pull request for the changes you want merged
back into the distribution. Looking forward to your Google Calendar
formatter. If you need any help with the git/github stuff, I suggest
joining our IRC channel #mojomojo on irc.perl.org.

Have a nice day.
***
Marcus Ramberg
Nordaaker ltd.