[northwestengland.pm] NWE.PM Tech Meet

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Tue Jun 30 11:15:11 GMT 2009

Hey all,

Thanks for signing up to the third NWE.PM tech meeting tomorrow at the
MEN offices in Manchester. So far we have had submissions for talks from
four people (with at least two others promising) and I was hoping to get
as many people to talk as possible, so with that in mind if you are
bringing a talk to the meeting, or would like to do a talk then please
just let me know (in advance of the day would be nice as then I can
prepare a schedule - but everyone willing to talk will be fitted in :)
). Anyway, I look forward to seeing you all tomorrow whether talking or
listening.

In case you didn't get the time (as I forgot to post this - duh) it
starts at 7.30 p.m. but we can start to gather from 7 p.m. onwards - I
will be there as soon as the trains permit. Don't forget to think up a
title for Matt Trout to talk about - anything Moose, Dbic, Reaction or
Catalyst is good, but you might also want to suggest Walks in ther
Pyrenees or My favourite types of Jelly Bean - not technical but they
could be fun.

I think you can still sign up to this meeting - if you are quick, for
verification pop into the #northwestengland channel on irc.perl.org and
ping @grim as he is the man who can :)

Kind regards

Mark Keating

--
Mark Keating BA (Hons)          |  Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director               |  Shadowcat Systems Limited