[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Manchester - Technical meeting Wednesday 25th November 2009.

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 11:43:57 GMT 2009

Hi all,

This months North West England Perl Mongers social meeting is in
Manchester at The Lass O'Gowrie (http://www.thelass.co.uk/).  Cask
ales and Perl will be consumed from around 19:00, though some people
might be there slightly earlier.  Further details along with
directions can be found on the North West England Perl Mongers web
site (http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings/011.html).

This month we are pleased to welcome the Leeds.pm group into our ranks
for meetings - welcome all. I hope this will prove sucessful for both
groups.

Remember, North West England Perl Mongers covers a large geographical
area!  If you want us to bring the camel and penguin to your area and
you can organise a venue for approximately twenty people, please do
let me know.

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
think might be interested.

Regards, Ian.