[northwestengland.pm] [JOB] Back End Web Developer with mod_perl in Cheshire (permie)

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:38:43 GMT 2010

Hi,

I got (as some of you will have) contacted by this recruiter, looking
for a mod_perl guy in Cheshire.
Discussed briefly with idn, and am forwarding to the list.

(Rule of thumb: recruiters cannot contact list directly.  Members of
the list can advertise their own jobs, or carefully selected jobs from
recruiters, if they want to.  Shout at me if you disagree!)

Cheers,
osfameron