[northwestengland.pm] Hello!

Robert Whittaker cyclistsdismount at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 13:44:59 GMT 2010

Hey, Ian

I'm based in a little village off the M6 in  Cheshire called Holmes Chapel

I work for a "high street bank" a couple of minutes up the road in Knutsford.

How about yourself?

I like the sounds of the Oyster project; I'd been looking for a Heroku
equivalent in Perl

Sent from my mobile. Please excuse the brevity, spelling and punctuation.
http://www.twitter.com/purinkle