[northwestengland.pm] Re: Study Group for Stanford Uni AI/ML free course from October 2011 @ DoES Liverpool

Hakim Cassimally hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 09:21:02 GMT 2011

Hi!

Registration is now open for AI-class at

    https://www.ai-class.com/registration/

If you're interested in signing up for the Liverpool study group, then:

  - please register for the class now, on either the Basic or the Advanced track
  - make sure you are signed up to the does-liverpool list at

    http://groups.google.com/group/does-liverpool

I've registered for the full ("advanced") class in AI.  It's fine if
you would prefer to register for the basic track, or the ML class
instead (though registration for  this ML one doesn't yet seem to be
open).

After this message, I'm not going to spam any other list than does-liverpool
(except possibly to reply to any questions ;-)

Provisional meeting times are:

   2nd Tuesday of Month, Sep - Oct, 7-9pm
   i.e.
      Tues Sep 13th  (before course starts)
      Tues Oct 11th  (day after course starts)
      Tues Nov 8th    (1.5 weeks before mid-term exams)
      Tues Dec 13th  (a few days before the final exams for the advanced track)

I will advise of any changes to times on the does-liverpool mailing list.
If we want to meet up more often, we'll organize more (fortnightly?
weekly?) sessions later!

You are welcome to arrive early (or even during day, to hot-desk) and
we will probably move on to a pub afterwards for, um, further
discussion.

(If you'd rather attend a study group in Manchester, or
Leeds/Sheffield, then there was some discussion on the Geekup mailing
list.)

Cheers,

Hakim