[northwestengland.pm] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Nigel Metheringham nigel at dotdot.it
Fri Feb 25 08:43:23 GMT 2011

On 24 Feb 2011, at 18:10, Robert Whittaker wrote:

> LinkedIn

Maybe its just me, but allowing an external entity access to your
address book so they can spam everyone in it always appears to be
the most unprofessional thing you could do.

Which is why, among with the way the LinkedIn bastards keep sending
reminders that I haven't responded to their spam, that I now consider
LinkedIn to be a mark of crass stupidity.

	Nigel.

--
[ Nigel Metheringham ------------------------------ nigel at dotdot.it ]
[                 Ellipsis Intangible Technologies                  ]