[northwestengland.pm] Fwd: Fri 6 May: Currybeer social

Dave Page grimoire at cultofperf.org.uk
Sun May 1 12:59:43 GMT 2011

I won't be at this myself this month, but some nwe.pm people have attended
these before and not run away screaming.

Dave

Subject: [Fsuk-manchester] Fri 6 May: Currybeer social
Date: Sunday 01 May 2011, 11:12:25
From: Paul Waring <paul at xk7.net>
To: currybeer-announce at lists.xk7.net, man-lug at listserv.manchester.ac.uk,
Manchester Free Software <fsuk-manchester at nongnu.org>

tl;dr: Curry and beer, 7pm, Friday 6th May, Hardy's Well in Rusholme.

On Friday 6th May, a number of us from various geek groups will be going
out for a curry and some drinks. We'll be meeting in our usual venue of
Hardy's Well pub at the end of Rusholme from 7pm and moving on to a
nearby curry house after a drink or two - usually this means by 8pm at
the latest.

Everyone is welcome to attend, so please feel free to forward this email
to other lists and drop me an email off-list if you want a contact
number for the evening. If you haven't been before, it would be helpful
to know that you're coming so that we can keep a look out for you.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

P.S. You can always find details of upcoming socials at the Currybeer
web site, where there is also a Google Calendar:

http://www.currybeer.com

Dave Page <grimoire at cultofperf.org.uk>
Jabber: grimoire at jabber.earth.li