[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Manchester - technical meeting 19th May 2011.

Mark Keating m.keating at shadowcat.co.uk
Thu May 19 10:59:34 GMT 2011

On 18/05/2011 15:07, Ludovic Tolhurst-Cleaver wrote:
> Hello again Ian,
Hey Ludo,

> Are the talks going to be recorded in any way?

Hopefully I will manage to record them this time, if so i will be sure =

to put them up and mention it here :0

> yours,
> Ludo.

Regards

Mark

> On 18 May 2011 09:01, Ian Norton <i.d.norton at gmail.com =

> <mailto:i.d.norton at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     Hi All,
>
>     It's time for the monthly North West England Perl Mongers meeting!
>
>     This month we're having a technical meeting in Manchester at the
>     Madlab, which is about 10 minutes walk from the nearest train station.
>
>     Mark Keating will be presenting "I <3 My Community" and Matt Trout
>     will be presenting "Euclid, Socrates and Mill - Quality in
>     Documentation".
>
>     Fuller abstracts and details of the venue location can be found at
>     http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings/2011/may.html
>
>     The meeting will begin at 19:30, go on for a bit, then there will
>     be beer!
>
>     Remember, North West England Perl Mongers covers a large geographical
>     area!  If you want us to bring the camel and penguin to your area and
>     you can organise a venue for approximately twenty people, please do
>     let me know.
>
>     Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you
>     think
>     might be interested
>
>     Regards, Ian.
>     --
>     Ian Norton
>     Co-Leader North West England Perl Mongers
>     (http://northwestengland.pm.org/)
>     Co-Membership Secretary Sing for Pleasure
>     (http://www.singforpleasure.org.uk/)

> -- =

> Ludovic Tolhurst-Cleaver

-- =

Mark Keating BA (Hons)         | Writer, Photographer, Cat-Herder
Managing Director              | Shadowcat Systems Limited
Director/Secretary             | Enlightened Perl Organisation
Marketing Chair                | The Perl Foundation Marketing Committee
Marketing and PR               | TPF Steering Committee
co-Leader                      | North West England Perl Mongers
Organiser                      | London Perl Workshop (UKPW)
co-Organiser                   | Dynamic Languages Conference
http://www.shadowcat.co.uk     | http://linkedin.com/in/markkeating
http://www.enlightenedperl.org | http://www.perlfoundation.org
http://northwestengland.pm.org | http://www.flavors.me/mdk