[northwestengland.pm] NWE.pm involvement at FLOSS UK unconference

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Wed Sep 14 21:13:38 GMT 2011

Hi everyone,

I'm helping to organise the FLOSS UK unconference which is going to be
held at the Manchester Conference Centre, Sackville Street, on Saturday
8th October:

http://www.flossuk.org/Events/Unconference2011

We've booked the Hub (a large central area with tables and - importantly
- coffee machines), as part of the event and we're keen to get local
groups involved.

Would NWE.pm be interested in having a stand and/or offering some talks
on the day (attendance and tables are free)? It would be great to have
some people along who were keen to talk about Perl.

Cheers,

Paul

--
Paul Waring