[northwestengland.pm] North West England Perl Mongers - Thursday 23rd of February 2012

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 14:19:28 GMT 2012

Hi All,

The next NWE.pm meeting will be on Thursday the 23rd of February at our now
regular venue of Madlab (http://madlab.org.uk/).

We will start by meeting at Madlab <http://madlab.org.uk/> in Manchester
from 6:30p.m.-8:30p.m. and then go from there to a local pub for a supper
and swift amber nectar or two. We are hoping that this way we can have
Perl/technical
conversations with the option of sharing things we work on or think about
in an environment conductive to conversation with a net connection (and the
MadLab <http://madlab.org.uk/> will allow us to bring food and drink in as
well, so long as we clean up around ourselves).

This month we'd like to discuss the planned virtual hack day on Saturday
March 24th, and also ideas on courses that we can offer via the Omniversity
in order to assist with funding for MadLab <http://madlab.org.uk/>.  If
you've got ideas on this or anything else Perl, come along and introduce
yourself!

Dates of future meetings and hack days for 2012 are now up on the NWE
website at http://northwestengland.pm.org/meetings.html

Please forward this email to friends, colleagues or lists that you think
might be interested.

Regards, Ian.
-- =

Ian Norton