[northwestengland.pm] [job] perl developer

Carl Johnstone fade at fadetoblack.me.uk
Thu Jun 28 12:27:01 GMT 2012

Hi,

On the Beach (my employer) is a growing travel business based in South
Manchester. We have a mixed Perl/Ruby development team who develop both
a public-facing web site and applications for internal use.

We're currently recruiting an experienced Perl developer to primarily
continue to develop our integrations with 3rd-party services.

Required skills:
Commercial Perl experience
Web services
XML
JSON
RDBMS (preferably MySQL)
Subversion/git

Beneficial skills:
OO Perl
Ruby / Rails
Agile software development
HTML/JS/CSS

Salary is negotiable depending on experience etc - although I believe
we're advertising elsewhere around the £30k mark.

For more information/applications please contact:
paul.jackson at onthebeach.co.uk

(I'm just posting this as I'm subbed to the list)

Carl