[northwestengland.pm] Perl developer required!

gemma at spareroom.co.uk gemma at spareroom.co.uk
Mon May 21 16:06:03 GMT 2012

Hi,

The salary is very much dependent on experience which is why we didn't
specify a range as we don't want to exclude anyone.  The role is
advertised elsewhere at £30k plus dependent on experience, but we are
also open to receive CV's from candidates over or under this salary
scale as we are always interested in hearing from talented Perl people
wherever they may be in their career!

Hope that helps!
Gemma

Gemma Allen-Muncey
Operations Director
Flatshare Ltd
01625 666750

-----
Flatshare is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registration #04407847, Registered office: 1 Wellington Road,
Bollington, Macclesfield, Cheshire SK10 5JR. T: 0845 644 4029