[northwestengland.pm] Fri 25 January: ArmenianBeer

Paul Waring paul at xk7.net
Wed Jan 9 11:22:01 GMT 2013

On Friday 25 January a number of us from various geek groups will be
going for some Armenian food at the Armenian Taverna on Princess Street
(just under the Northern Rock behind the Town Hall). We'll be meeting
outside the restaurant just before 7pm and going straight in for a meal.

http://armeniantaverna.co.uk/

There's a menu on the web site which helpfully doesn't show prices(!),
but expect £25-30 per head, depending on which you choose and how many
beverages you drink.

The event is open to all but I need to book a table, so please let me
know by email (paul at xk7.net) if you would like to attend. The deadline
for booking is 6pm, Wednesday 23 January.

Hope to see you there!

Paul

--
Paul Waring