[northwestengland.pm] nwe.pm social - Knott Bar Manchester on a date of *your* choosing!

Ian Norton i.d.norton at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 13:26:42 GMT 2014

Hi Folks,

April is rapidly approaching and the arrival of the fool appropriately
heralds the month of another glorious social meeting for North West
England Perl Mongers!

Normally we take a quick consensus on IRC about dates that people are
available to attend, but this time I thought we'd try using doodle and
let the list as a whole vote on the date.

So, go and stake a claim on when you're able to attend at
http://doodle.com/32k3f2kagdabi35y

The observant amongst you will note that the 17th of April is a
Thursday as the 18th is Good Friday so may have public transport woes
for some people.

Vote!  I'll close the poll on Friday 21st of March, so vote before
then if you want to be counted.

Regards, Ian.
--
Ian Norton