[northwestengland.pm] Talk on Text Editor data structures (non-Perl)

Hakim C hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 11:27:38 GMT 2017

Just a quick follow-up on this - annotated talk slides are up at
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gxi2zbb861f82vw/text-editors-with-notes.pdf?dl=1

(Also, the Perl code that I mention in passing is at
https://github.com/osfameron/misc-opensource/tree/master/scratch/perl/text-piecetable
- probably terrible, but linking in case useful as a starting point for
anyone wanting to play with any of those structures in Perl ;-)