[northwestengland.pm] LambdaLounge: Lightning Talks! Monday 16th July. (Pizza and drinks will be provided)
hakim.cassimally at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:31:28 GMT 2018
This month, we have a very generous sponsorship from dunnhumby, the global
leader in data science, and a heavy adopter of Scala.
Dunnhumby will be providing refreshments (pizza and drinks, both alcoholic
*When*: Monday 16th July. 7pm for 7:05
*Where*: MadLab at Plant NOMA https://madlab.org.uk/find-us/
*What*: Lightning talks! These are 10 minute talks about a variety of
interesting topics about functional programming.
This month we have lightning talks from Hakim Cassimally (@techysquirrel
<https://twitter.com/techysquirrel>), Chris Bacon(@chris__bacon
<https://twitter.com/chris__bacon>), Sean Handley (@code_sean
<https://twitter.com/code_sean>), Sam Marshall (@sjmarshy
<https://twitter.com/sjmarshy>) and Alex Lynham (@hipsters_unite
- Chris Bacon (BBC): Using monoids to build UI
- Sean Handley (Stuart): *GraphQL in Elixir*
- Sam Marshall (Digital Bridge): *A Functional Programmer's adventures
- Alex Lynham (Co-op Digital): *Serverless clojurescript in 10 mins*
- Hakim Cassimally (BBC): Inform7, a declarative, 'plain English'
Please sign up on EventBrite (FREE ticket) at
All the best,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the northwestengland.pm