[Number-phone] Removal of deprecated API imminent

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Wed Nov 4 17:48:47 GMT 2015

Many years ago I made a truly terrible design decision and decided that
it would be Helpful if Number::Phone's methods could all be used as
object methods, class methods, and even called as functions. For example

  Number::Phone::is_mobile('+447979866975')

Since version 2.0 of Number::Phone, released almost four years ago,
doing it any way apart from as object methods has been deprecated and
has spat warnings. The above is canonically written ...

  Number::Phone->new('+447979866975')->is_mobile()

This is the final warning that the deprecated APIs will be removed
without further notice.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

    Wow, my first sigquoting! I feel so special now!
        -- Dan Sugalski