[Number-phone] Need the version number of libphonenumber library

David Cantrell david at cantrell.org.uk
Mon Sep 28 23:25:16 GMT 2020

On 28/09/2020 11:24, Amoli Shah wrote:

> I want to know the version of libphonenumber library being used in
> Number-Phone-3.6005
> <https://metacpan.org/release/DCANTRELL/Number-Phone-3.6005>
> Is there any way I can get to know that?

libphonenumber itself isn't used by Number::Phone, it is just used as a
source of data. I use whatever is in the `master` branch at the time I
built the distribution, so it was built from the their commit number
00e4f74, so the data should be the same as libphonenumber 8.12.5.

Would it be helpful if I were to switch to building from whatever the
latest tag is in the libphonenumber repository, and expose that version
number somewhere? I could put it in the documentation or expose it as a
class method on Number::Phone.

--
David Cantrell