[Perl5-syntax] Method::Signatures, now with types

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 23:15:04 GMT 2011

Nick,

> I've not dug into the tests yet, ...

If you see any tests that are obviously missing, please let me know.
I may also look at stealing some of the test files from MXMS to insure
that we can parse whatever it can.

> ... but this is a major accomplishment.

Thanks!

> I'll see about possibly adding in the ability to choose at import in
> MXD the ability to use this over MXMS. Shouldn't take too much since
> the underlying mechanism is the same.

This is actually what I was just about to start on myself.  I was
thinking about it in terms of subclassing (based on your earlier
message to me on this list), but if it could be an option within MXD,
I think that would be even better.

            -- Buddy