[Perl5-syntax] Adding Moose type checking to Method::Signatures

Buddy Burden barefootcoder at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 09:16:24 GMT 2011

Chip,

> This problem must have been solved, else warnings.pm would have a hard time
> even working.

That was my thought as well, but I couldn't get it to work.
Admittedly I didn't try but so hard.  And, since we ended up going
with a die (and then eliminating the need for an error/warning
altogether), I never revisited.  But if anyone knows of any working
code that does that, I at least would be pleased to take a look, just
to see it in action.

            -- Buddy