[Redis] Perl Redis Client news

Damien Krotkine damien at krotkine.com
Thu Nov 21 11:50:39 GMT 2013

Hi,

So my general feeling is currently:

1/ switch back to a more standard sysread based code ( Ivan's patch is
just fine )
2/ switch to an XS based parser code
3/ don't bother providing Pure Perl alternative, as Steffen convinced me
that it's not needed nowadays

I'm queen to see 1/ implemented and release soon, to fix windows issue
with mixin reads and sysreads. I'm not in any rush to implement 2/, but
eventually I think it would be great.

What are your thoughts ?