[Redis] RedisDB::Parser

Pavel Shaydo pshajdo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:35:53 GMT 2013

Hi,

I extracted parser from RedisDB into a separate distribution in case
anybody interested in using it. It contains both PP and XS
implementations, parses replies into simple perl data structures and
performs quite well comparing to other parsers (see included
benchmark). Parser itself is relatively mature, we're using RedisDB in
production for more than two years already, so I'm not planning any big
changes in it. Interface and documentation need some work, plus there's
still a dependency on RedisDB because of RedisDB::Error class,
hopefully I will have some time on weekend to fix it.

Repo is at https://github.com/trinitum/perl-RedisDB-Parser

Any feedback and suggestions are welcome

Pavel Shaydo