[Redis] just released 1.972 with a lot of changes

Damien Krotkine damien at krotkine.com
Tue Feb 18 00:16:29 GMT 2014

Hi,

I just released 1.972 with a lot of fixes and new features, like
Sentinel support. Let me know if you experience any issue.

You'll be happy to know that we now are down to only 9 issues opened on
github, counting both bug reports and pull requests. It looks like we
are finally cleaning up the backlog :)

- test Ivan's new network code based on sysread/write, and use that to
get rid of __try_read_sock. All the benchmarks that we have run doesn't
give any strong advantage to using read_line.
- fix pipelining performance and multi/exec bug
- release that as version 2.0

dams.