[Redis] Sentinel

Damien Krotkine damien at krotkine.com
Sun Jan 12 18:30:02 GMT 2014

Hi,

I've reimplemented the support of Sentinel in Redis (sorry Steffen! :P )

It's in the sentinel2 branch on github.

I would very much appreciate if anyone can test it. I've provided a test
( t/60... ) but it's a very simple situation with 2 sentinels and one
master, and a lot of cases are not tested.

Steffen: feel free to argue about this reimplementation, if you think
things are missing or it's not modular enough or whatnot.

Any feedback welcome,
dams.