[Xml-compile] release XML::Compile 0.80

Mark Overmeer solutions at overmeer.net
Mon Apr 21 09:55:42 BST 2008

For the early adopters of this mailinglist:

I have just released XML::Compile 0.80, which implements "typemaps".
Now, you can easily connect XML types with Perl classes:

  $schema->addTypemaps("{$ns}address" => 'My::Address');

There are three ways:
  (1) to a Perl class
  (2) to an interface object
  (3) with a CODE reference

See the man-pages.

  version 0.80: Mon Apr 21 10:34:56 CEST 2008

        Improvements:

        - refer to mailinglist and IRC channal, set-up by [Matt S Trout]

        - implementation of typemaps in READER and WRITER, tests in
          t/72typemap.t

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net