[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::SOAP v0.76

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Fri Aug 1 21:45:35 BST 2008

Dear SOAPies,

Jamie Lentin fixed Fault handling, to work with the current XML::Compile.
He even contributed nice regression tests, a pleasure I hardly ever get.

In some (near?) future, I will probably use XML::Compile::Cache in
stead of its base-class ::Schema for the SOAP implementation.  That
will improve the readiblity, and therewith development.  Still SOAP12
and WSDL2 to implement...

   === version history of XML::Compile::SOAP

   version 0.76: Fri Aug  1 13:18:21 CEST 2008
        Fixes:
        - Correcting fault handling. Code and tests(!) contributed
          by [Jamie Lentin]
        - Requires XML::Compile 0.91, just because it is much better.

   version 0.75: Mon Jul 21 09:17:10 CEST 2008
        Fixes:
        - Requires XML::Compile 0.90. Cpantesters [Martin Kutter]

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net