[Xml-compile] First steps with XML:Compile

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Tue Jul 1 07:38:59 BST 2008

* Allan Wind (allan at goldbamboo.com) [080701 01:34]:
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 5:10 PM, Rolf Schaufelberger <rs at plusw.de> wrote:
>> Now just one question:
>> The generated XML uses a x0 namespace for all elements. How can I switch this
>> off ?
>>    <x0:QUANTITY>
>> 1
>>      </x0:QUANTITY>
>>      <x0:ORDER_UNIT>
>> C62
>>      </x0:ORDER_UNIT>

If you have namespace qualified schema's, you will have prefixes, although
you can assign one to be ''.  As Allan wrote: use output_namespaces to
control them.

If you have namespace-less schema's, then there are no prefixes.
Your schema's are a mixture, which is possible, only with some
more subtilties.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net