[Xml-compile] Location of binary files in response

iiijjjiii iiijjjiii at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 12:56:29 BST 2008

I am using XML::Compile::WSDL11 to communicate with FedEx's interface.
In one call FedEx returns XML that includes the shipping label in a pdf
file. The file gets dumped into the current working directory. I'd like
it to store it in a directory I specify since permissions may not permit
creating the file in the current directory. Anyone know how to do that?

I could chdir('/tmp') but I was hoping there was a more elegant way to
do that.

Jim Karsten