[Xml-compile] XML::Compile release 0.90

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Fri Jul 18 21:18:06 BST 2008

It's Friday again,

Major changes, but not in functionality (yet).

I have started with a visual (browser) application which generates forms
to help you produce messages which match schema elements.  Need that
for my CPAN6 project.  Of course, using templates and translations.
By default, you get the same structure as the schema elements define,
but gladly you will be able to tune that in any direction.  In a nice
jQuery and AJAX jacquet.

   version 0.90: Fri Jul 18 21:52:52 CEST 2008

        Changes:

        - It was permitted to use an ARRAY with one element where a
          single elements was needed in the WRITER.  This has been
          removed because it did not work together with simpleType
          lists.

        - Reworked the three back-ends from functional into clean OO.
          Module renames:
            ::Schema::Translate -> ::Translate
            ::Schema::XmlReader -> ::Translate::Reader
            ::Schema::XmlWriter -> ::Translate::Writer
            ::Schema::Template  -> ::Translate::Template
          All functions renamed into methods from
            element_wrapper  into  makeElementWrapper

        Improvements:

        - you can now register new translator back-ends.
--
have fun,

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net