[Xml-compile] boolean encoding

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Sun May 25 09:42:30 BST 2008

* Allan Wind (allan at goldbamboo.com) [080525 00:42]:
> On Sat, May 24, 2008 at 6:14 PM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:
> > Rare bugs can get worked-around with hooks.  Your situation was
> > even easier.  I don't think we need an other solution here.  Ok?
>
> I am fine with withdrawing the request if no one else is interested.

Your ideas are very useful, so please do not stop sharing them.  On the
moment, all my own ideas got implemented, so plans for improvements are
welcome.

Of course, my responsibilities are a little different, so I will probably
deny some of them based for reasons like: "too rare", "out of spec", "too
difficult to explain to the end-user (needs better interface)".

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net