[Xml-compile] XML-Compile-0.96 & XML-Compile-SOAP-0.78.: dateTime element missing

Allan Wind allan at insurancedesk.com
Sat Nov 8 21:54:44 GMT 2008

Thanks Mark.

On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 3:16 PM, Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net> wrote:
> * Allan Wind (allan at insurancedesk.com) [081108 17:32]:
>> On Sat, Nov 8, 2008 at 6:46 AM, Mark Overmeer <solutions at overmeer.net> wrote:
>> > Please send me the actual WSDL and (extract of the real) code.
>> > Did you try to produce a perl template example for the type?
>>
>> Minimal example attached.
>
> This is not the idea behind the module:

Hmm... I thought the initial pattern was working for another service,
but I guess there are some subtle differences.

> Even this should work
>
>  my ($result, $trace) = $AddLeadWithUser->(%data);

It sure does.

> The complaint you see is about 'dob' because the whole HASH for parameters
> was missing.  Therefore the first non-optional value to be produced casts
> the error; in this case 'dob'.

Make sense (although in the context of this 3rd party service it makes
little sense that the previous elements are optional).

/Allan
--
Allan Wind
Software Engineering Manager