[Xml-compile] Prefixing soap envelope

Adam Bartosik moldovenu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 16:16:41 GMT 2008

2008/11/26 Mark Overmeer <mark at overmeer.net>:

> That is a common problem with mixing namespace-aware and namespace-less
> schema's :(  Therefore, the default compile option for XML::Compile is
>   use_default_namespace => 0
>
> You may also experiment with the option (destination not important)
>   prefixes => [ '' => 'do not use' ]

by enabling/changing default_namespace and this I can add/change
prefixes inside <Body> elements but only for standard responses. No
influence on fault response :(

> Which version of XML::Compile do you use?  And which version of X::C::SOAP?

XML::Compile 0.96
Catalyst::Controller::SOAP 1.10

II think about smth like a hacky-way to eg. parse/regexp outgoing
fault messages to fix this issue.

> The SOAP implementation currently lacks a few of the features which
> XML::Compile has.  I am working on a major rewrite to get that to
> work.  However, until that is finished, there are some issues...

Keep going, Mark, you are bringing new cool SOA world into Perl & Catalyst :)

--
Adam Bartosik
http://langs-tech-stuff.blogspot.com/