[Xml-compile] Broken RPC/Literal support

Mark Overmeer solutions at overmeer.net
Tue Apr 7 13:35:55 GMT 2009

* Daniel Ruoso (daniel at ruoso.com) [090407 13:31]:
> Em Dom, 2009-04-05 às 00:24 +0200, Mark Overmeer escreveu:
> > * Daniel Ruoso (daniel at ruoso.com) [090404 21:48]:
> > > But XML::Compile is, instead of using the name of the operation as the
> > > wrapper, taking the name of the message associated with that operation.
> > Shouldn't do that. I'll investigate it Monday.  I expect it to be
> > a minor change in XML::Compile::SOAP11::Operation or ::Client
> Any news on that? I'm quite on hold here by this bug... Is there
> anything you could point me to so I can see if I get it working?

I am actually working on it, on the moment.  But at the same time
installing my new laptop (Thinkpad X301, my X41 died on me Sunday),
before I head off for the train to our monthly Amsterdam.PM meeting.
The fix is simple, but I need to get your WSDL as regression test in
as well...

Very soonish.  You are not forgotten (just burried under a pile of
work)

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net