[Xml-compile] modifying the soap:address/@location element in a WSDL file

Mark Blackman m.blackman at fairfx.com
Mon Apr 20 15:58:34 GMT 2009

Hi,

Is there any nice shortcut for modifying the location attribute of
soap:address
either in the WSDL file *before* or *after*

my $wsdl = XML::Compile::WSDL11->new($xml_data);

It's not clear to me how to use XML::Xpath to do this
on the $xml_data string containing the XML as I don't know
how to get XML back out of XML::Xpath after a setnodetext() operation.

I'd have thought some XML::Compile::WSDL11 or
XML::Compile::Transport::SOAPHTTP
method would let me do this, but I don't think I've managed to
connect the dots for that case.

Any hints gratefully welcomed.

- Mark