[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::XOP MTOM

Mark Overmeer solutions at overmeer.net
Wed Aug 12 22:17:22 GMT 2009

* Donnie Cherng (donniecherng at gmail.com) [090812 15:42]:
> Re: XML::Compile::XOP MTOM

The current implementation has only be used in one application,
as far as I know... you may encounter problems in unexplored
territory.

> I have tried to used XML::Compile::XOP module and could not make it
> work.  I have google'ed and could find a good example.

See test t/60xop.t in the distro.  Look for the discussion with "Truong"
on in this mailinglists archive.

> Here is what I have done for the Perl code ...
>    my $value2        = SOAP::Data->value(
>         SOAP::Data->name('xop:Include' => "href=\"cid:$Cid\"")
>         ->attr(
>             { 'xmlns:xop'=>"http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include" }
>             )
>         );

This is weird: you are actually merging XML::Compile things with
SOAP::Lite?  That shouldn't work.

> It indicates the dataHandler never pass into the argument.

Don't know what a "dataHandler" is.
Maybe you should send me more of the code (off list).

[feedback will be slow because I am on holidays]

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net