[Xml-compile] XML::Compile::XOP MTOM

Mark Overmeer solutions at overmeer.net
Thu Aug 13 22:30:26 GMT 2009

* Donnie Cherng (donniecherng at gmail.com) [090813 01:14]:
> Yes, I tried to upload a file via MTOM XOP handler under SOAP application.
>  Here is an article:
> http://www.pearsonhighered.com/samplechapter/0672326418.pdf
> From the page 50-54, I thought it was passing the XOP handler as argument to
> upload a file under SOAP.

I think I understand what XOP is ;-)

The SOAP::Lite implementation is independent from XML::Compile::SOAP, so
you cannot simply merge those two (there is no need to either)

The only thing you need to use XOP within XML::Compile::SOAP is simply
can add $xop->file() etc objects to your SOAP data-structures.  But,
although the user-interface is simple, a lot of nasty tricks are required
under the hood: that does not work if you mix libraries.
--
Greetz,

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net