[Xml-compile] WS-Security

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Jul 15 10:05:37 GMT 2009

* paul at phymatics.co.uk (paul at phymatics.co.uk) [090715 09:46]:
> Is it worth me putting together some documentation on WS-Security and
> submitting it to you?

Well, the WSS scheme uses "any", which means that it does not specify
explicitly what to expect on certain spots in the message. The username/
password construct as you and Allan use is apparently a common use.

To be able to create a cleaner, abstract WSS use for XML::Compile::SOAP,
I need to get more examples of real-life uses of WSS.  With the time
consuming effort of collecting a sufficient number of examples done,
the implementation will be realively simple.  Without an actual need
for WSS myself, I cannot fill-in the first step myself.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net