[Xml-compile] newbie question regarding headers and envelopes

Nicholas 'Techno-Viking' Wehr nwehr at divxcorp.com
Wed Jul 15 15:56:54 GMT 2009

Hey guys, I've read through the documentation a few times but am still
stumped. If you would, please take a moment and steer me in the right
direction.

I'm trying to:

*	add the following namespace declaration to the soap envelope:
xmlns:wsp=http://xxx.adultcontent.divx.com/
<http://xxx.adultcontent.divx.com/>
*	AND add the following header information:

<soapenv:Header>

            <wsp:ProviderCredentials>

            <wsp:Credentials>

                        <wsp:ProviderName>RonJ</wsp:ProviderName>

                        <wsp:Password>1234567</wsp:Password>

            </wsp:Credentials>

            </wsp:ProviderCredentials>

</soapenv:Header>

I greatly appreciate any assistance you can offer.

Regards,

-nicholas