[Xml-compile] Using XML::Compile::WSDL11 with Microsoft Exchange Server webservices

Anton Berezin tobez at tobez.org
Tue Mar 10 22:13:04 GMT 2009

Hi,

Did anyone have any luck with XML::Compile::WSDL11 and Microsoft Exchange
Server webservices?

I am trying their Services.wsdl (and two extra includes, messages.xsd and
types.xsd), but I am getting

  error: no definitions for `service' found

This is fair enough, since I could not find any <service> definitions within
those files.  Everything else is there, <operation>'s, <message>'s etc etc.

Am I supposed to add some fake <service> definitions by hand, or is there
more correct way?

Just for the reference: XML-Compile-1.02, XML-Compile-SOAP-2.02.

Thanks in advance,
\Anton.
--
There is no beauty in entropy. -- Eliezer Yudkowsky