[Xml-compile] XML::compile::soap - help

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Nov 16 13:58:48 GMT 2009

* kartik saxena (kartik.sxn at gmail.com) [091116 05:19]:
> I tried installing and configuring XML::compile::soap , and ended up also
> installing lot of other dependencies , like xml::cache, xml::Libxml etc. Now I
> get this error log:
>
> can't locate loadable object for module XML::LibXML in @INC (@INC contains: C:/
> Documents and Settings/saxenk/workspace2/.metadata/.plugins/org.epic.debug C:/
> Documents and Settings/saxenk/workspace2/myFirstPerlProject C:/Perl/site/lib C:
> /Perl/lib .) at C:/Perl/site/lib/XML/LibXML.pm line 153

The complaint is from XML::LibXML, not XML::Compile::*

It seems that XML::LibXML cannot find its (shared) library modules,
which connects it to libxml2.  I do not know how to configure Windows
library search paths, but afaik, XML::LibXML tells you how to set it
up correctly when you install the module. It's hidden somewhere in the
flood of info which ran over your screen.

You may ask the maintainer of XML::LibXML... or hope for someone else on
this list who is using Windows to respond.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net