[Xml-compile] Cannot find child element:argo from call

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Wed Feb 24 11:26:05 GMT 2010

* MARKOV Solutions (solutions at overmeer.net) [100224 10:21]:
> * Tapio.Niva at tieto.com (Tapio.Niva at tieto.com) [100224 08:40]:
> > in following script I tried to call ”getNodes” operation based on attached
> > NodeBean.wsdl, but failed with message “Cannot find child element: arg0” :
>
> I think it is a namespace problem. The message which is sent has no
> namespace on <condition>  Probably a mistake of XML::Compile::SOAP.
> Which versions of XML::Compile and XML::Compile::SOAP do you run?

I am now sure that it is a namespace administration problem (counting
the usage of namespaces).  It usually does not happen, because most
WSDLs use the same namespace for the methods as the data contained
in them.

Tried to find an easy work-around, but even that was unsuccessful. My
time is up for today: I'll try to get it fixed tomorrow.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net