[Xml-compile] xsi:type in WSDL

Mark Overmeer mark at overmeer.net
Mon Jun 14 08:44:52 GMT 2010

* Knut Arne Bjørndal (knut.arne.bjorndal at easyconnect.no) [100611 11:29]:
> I got a lot of the API working, but I'm hitting a problem when trying to
> create a keyword. The attached example fails at both writing and
> reading, outputing this:

I found the problem (after at least 5 hours searching)  The problem
was caused by the schema recursion detection, which accidentally
cached base type of the "xsi switch", instead of the whole switching
logic.  Reordering the steps in the pre-processing solved the issue.

I'll send you an intermediate code version off-list.

       Mark at Overmeer.net                          solutions at overmeer.net