[Xml-compile] XML::Compile fails with import url

Tapio.Niva at tieto.com Tapio.Niva at tieto.com
Mon May 10 08:27:14 GMT 2010

Hello,
sorry, the WSDL (subscribe.wsdl) is now attached, if you have time to take quick look.
Thanks for the hints - there are actually 1 import and 1 include within the wsdl, that's where the ampersand error actually was.

My problem seems to be the manual work needed here, because this sw vendor's WSDLs are exposed to us only as URLs, and they seem to contain many imports/includes in hierarchy.
To use XML:Compile here, I obviously have to get current wsdls via URL, save them as files, scan potential imports/includes, find them, then modify them manually etc.

BR, Tapio